[p2p-research] Fwd: Alternative peer alliance form (was Re: Road to Polario: The Coming Russian-American Alliance)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 19:49:32 CEST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul D. Fernhout <pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [p2p-research] Alternative peer alliance form (was Re: Road to
Polario: The Coming Russian-American Alliance)
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

The larger novel shows a series of alternative societies.

That specific story shows determined non-violent opposition to exploitation
of a social network.

Though, personally, I can see there a tension between an inclusive gift
economy and an exclusive peer barter network an outlined there, so it's not
necessarily an ideal as much as something to think about.

--Paul Fernhout

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com