[p2p-research] i am the long tail

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:13:02 CEST 2009

ok stan, thanks for this input and looking into it ...

I looked into it after your commentary and indeed you are right, it's
peppered with advertising for advertising ...

it's only saving grace is the profile's of enterpreneurs 'making it' by
following their passions ..

this may be banale for the US, but here in thailand, it can inspire
confidence amongst young people to follow their dreams ...

too bad for the stress on the ads ...

I agree we should ignore it for that reason,

Michel