[p2p-research] [freeknowledge-discuss] Fwd: Free Manufacturing idea

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:18:43 CEST 2009

Dear Wouter,

the link you discuss, is at present mostly an empty structure,

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Open_Source_Manufacturing_Tools

is there any  chance that people could start filling these up with details?

On the other hand, this page is much more developed, just in case people are
not fully aware of it: http://p2pfoundation.net/Product_Hacking

And as you probably know, the extensive sections on open design and
distributed manufacturing have been recently revamped by Nathan Cravens:

see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Design and
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Manufacturing

Michel