[p2p-research] debate on open agriculture

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Fri Jul 17 11:07:55 CEST 2009

Ryan,

Ryan Lanham wrote:
> I have many broken mindsets.  But I don't look forward to a world where
> people don't profit.  I think such a world would be very unproductive,
> boring and depressed.

Poor you. It must be very sad to live a life where profit seems to be the
only source of pleasure, enjoyment, and inspiration...

Best regards
	Chrisitan

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian at siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
It's elementary that laws don't decide right and wrong. Every American
should know that, forty years ago, it was against the law in many states
for a black person to sit in the front of a bus; but only racists would
say sitting there was wrong.
        -- Richard Stallman, Why Software Should Not Have Owners