[p2p-research] debate on open agriculture

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:07:13 CEST 2009

Patrick:

I hope it works for you.

I have many broken mindsets.  But I don't look forward to a world where
people don't profit.  I think such a world would be very unproductive,
boring and depressed.

What often appears as utopian is really dystopian.  I am inclined toward the
broken realities of the present that have been tested.  My hope is that all
those who see a better world test the outcomes on themselves before they
foist them on the rest of us.  That's always been the way to real progress.

Ryan