[p2p-research] p2pfoundcities

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:58:25 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

I'm looking for a volunteer to make a really nice blog post out of this,
that links the article below to the two pdf files that are linked from the
bottom of the article and show really neat illustrations made by Tino and
Eric.

This is the first time we have produced an operational solution by ourselves
(full disclosure: my own role is marginal but I'm happy to lend my name to
this fantastic project), so I think it would be really nice if we could show
it,

Thanks for helping out,

Michel

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM, tino_rizzo <tino_rizzo at yahoo.it> wrote:

> Dear Michel and Eric,
>
> here the link of our proposal just published in the blog sponsoring the
> contest at which we took part.
> http://www.presstletter.com/articolo.asp?articolo=2239
> the text is a short version of eric's text.
> they haven't decide yet, but perhaps the community could be interested in
> our concept.
>
> it is interesting that other proposals seem to link with our p2p
> concept...(see http://www.presstletter.com/articolo.asp?articolo=2238....altough it is in italian)
>
> I'm at the moment in holiday in my mother country.
>
> I will be on line after a couple of weeks,
>
> best
>
> tino
>
> Cityleft - Open Source Urbanism
> web: http://www.cityleft.altervista.org/