[p2p-research] Fwd: More on the Supply and Demand Curve

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Fri Jul 3 15:32:39 CEST 2009

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> thanks for this great and insightful contribution, which I have slated for
> the 6th.
>
> As you know, I have no design skills <g>, so I'm repeating your appeal for
> an illustration on this list. Can you describe very clearly what you need.

I had previously replied to this with a version of the graph.
   http://www.pdfernhout.net/Supply-and-demand-limited.svg

But, just to note, I think Ben Likowitz' version of the curve posted in
reply to my curve is better and corrects a mistake on my part.

So, for that blog post, his graphic would be a better one to use (if he has
no objection); here it is:
http://openmanufacturing-dev.googlegroups.com/web/Supply-and-demand-limited-v2.svg

Or you could put all three (Wikipedia, mine, and Ben's), and mention Ben's
fixes an error with the supply curve line in mine and has other improvements.

The original one I took from Wikipedia was under the GFDL, and is here:
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Supply-and-demand.svg

--Paul Fernhout
http://www.pdfernhout.net/