[p2p-research] Why Post-Capitalism is Rubbish

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Thu Jul 2 13:18:40 CEST 2009

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, Michel Bauwens wrote:

> you are right: contributors are exchanging 'generally' with a pool, not with each other,
> making this a clear commons model ...

I agree that Christian's system is commons-based, this is because
ownership of productive assets is common, not because of any nonsence
such as "exchanging generally with a pool;' this is not a characteristic of
commons-bsed production.

It is productive assets that make up the commons, not products. Think Inputs,
not Output.

For example if we are commons-based cheese makers, in the days of the
historic commons, our sheep may share the common field, howeber my cheese
is not your cheese.

Please get this straight.

--
Dmytri Kleiner, aspiring crank