[p2p-research] Fwd: This is our World, A participatory nomadic documentary

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:30:40 CEST 2009

Perfect Synnove, I'll publish it today in ning and on the 4th in the regular
blog,

From: Synnove Mathe <synnove.mathe at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:24 AM
Subject: This is our World
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Hi Michel,

Please see bellow a description of the documentary. I'm still researching,
trying to "tidy up" haha all info by city and country, amd making contacts.
I.e., I wanna to contact with this iniciative in US http://www.apch.org/.
Feel free to do changes or comments.

HUgs,

Synnöve

THIS IS OUR WORLD
A participatory nomadic documentary

A group of young people (16 - 19 years old) going to surf the world
traveling in a sustainable way, just visiting free and public spaces,
participatory events and iniciatives, knowing artivists and nomadic persons
and projects, hubs, co-working spaces, etc.

We will know more about some key concepts as co-working, nomadology,
localvores, artivism, "pro-comun", open and participatory spaces, urbanism
communicative, etc.

At same time, the travelers going to be in contact with differents youth
iniciatives around the globe thru videoconferences. They going to be theirs
travel mates. Supporting all this, a radio programm, a web site and a
magazine.

*This is our world *has a double meaning, in one side means this is what we
are doing around the globe, and in the other, this world (all world) belongs
to people not to companies, politicals, etc so travel in direct contact with
people, without a big budget (or without any kind of budget haha), it's the
better way I know to show humanity has a lot of alternatives, capitalism is
the disease not the solution. And all these alternatives are participatory
and creative as human spirit !!

All film crew should be nomadic people, and the travellers would be selected
according their motivation, among all young people who would like to
participate.

--
...don't ask me what to do to change the world.Ask yourself what makes you
feel alive, because the world needs more people who feel ALIVE.......

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com