[p2p-research] LETS/Community Way in Portland, Oregon, USA.

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:18:06 CET 2009

Hi Colin,

I'm next door in Seattle and I'm working on an alternative economic model
intended for the future (i.e. not for immediate applicability) of which an
alternative currency is one part.

You can find out more about it here:

http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Energy_Economy

You can find me on Facebook and LinkedIn if you wish to connect.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Marc