[p2p-research] Fwd: please cosign the open letter against the telecom package and for network neutrality

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:18:07 CET 2009

Dear friends,

if you are European and are concerned with network neutrality, please
consider co-signing   http://www.co-ment.net/text/711/, spearheaded by Erik
here below,

this is against some very negative aspects of the EU telecoms package bill,
being discussed right now,

he says there is a window of opportunity in which this can have a real
effect,

perhaps Celia in cc, or Eric, can provide a summary paragraph that we can
ask to forward in our circles,

Michel Bauwens