[p2p-research] personal request (urgent)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:38:10 CET 2009

Dear friends,

Sorry for polluting the list with this request, but it is the quickest way
to reach a number of symphatisers.

Voila here's the situation: I'm in between my new job (first salary at the
end of february), and the worst period of the old situation, which means
some things are coming to a head.

Specifically, and this is really hard on my wife, they are taking our car
away today  if we can't come up with 33,000 baht. (say EUR 800)

So I'm looking for a loan, which should arrive through western union
tomorrow, if anybody can miss that sum.

I realize this is not as life-threatening, and much less of a personal shock
that last week's schoollessness of my children, but I really wish I could do
something to assist my wife.

I would have to payback that loan very slowly, preferably through paypal,
starting in March,

Thanks for considering it, and sorry to mix the personal with the p2pf work,

Please reply to my personal email if you can do something,

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: