[p2p-research] Donation Networks

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:29:21 CET 2009

Paolo, thanks for your response.

Is there an existing place to download http://www.p2paid.org source code? If
not, I can easily donate repository space for maintaining this, if you want
(plus issue que, and API).

This is similar to what I am currently doing with

http://socialmediaclassroom.com/repo/hgwebdir.cgi/smc/

for http://socialmediaclassroom.com/

And we also have http://socialmediaclassroom.com/development which is issue
que and API

Let me know if you are interested in that, and I am interested in looking at
a copy of your code, for sure. Thanks again!