[p2p-research] Donation Networks

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:20:58 CET 2009

Samuel

I have recently become a member of freecycle
and what I see is fantastic

http://www.freecycle.org/

old things get used up by others, then passed on
from spare parts to furniture, books, household items to the oddest
thing around (offered /wanted)

also, we have developed a drupal based tool
www.p2paid.org which is free to use, open source if you want to
install on your servers and change the config/GUI etc

hope useful pointers

best
PDM