[p2p-research] Fwd: USA Service Interruption Announcement

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:04:37 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tom Murray <tmurray at cs.umass.edu>
Date: Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Subject: USA Service Interruption Announcement

Begin forwarded message:

        Dear World:

We, the  United States of America , your top-quality supplier of the ideals
of liberty and democracy, would like to apologize for our 2001-2008
interruption in service. The technical fault that led to this eight-year
service outage has been located, and the software responsible was replaced
November 4. Early tests of the newly installed program indicate that we are
now operating correctly, and we expect it to be fully functional on January
20. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the outage. We look forward
to resuming full service and hope to improve in years to come. We thank you
for your patience and understanding,

Sincerely,
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: