[p2p-research] pump and dump schemes

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:35:33 CET 2009

Hi Nicholas,

I feel that the swarming tools you call for already exists ...

for example http://p2pfoundation.net/History_Commons or LittleSis,
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/littlesis-uses-community-research-to-uncover-power-structures/2009/01/22(
http://www.littlesis.org/purpose)

Someone could take the initiative to do something similar on financial
issues, it won't be easy, but not impossible I think,

Michel