[p2p-research] "Trading at Cost" with joule tokens

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:24:14 CET 2009

The line under Use Case 1-01 (Trading at Cost of Energy) should read:

"In other words, the tit for tat exchange between Tom and John is done in
the context of supporting a generalized exchange of energy *for good and
services (using* tokens) between each peer and the community as a whole."

fixed in model's description