[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] My "Citizen's Briefing" at Change.gov: Easing the Transition to an Alternative Economy

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:18:23 CET 2009

Kevin,

If you can get these guys (http://www.group30.org/callforpapers.htm) to
publish your Industrial Policy paper then you might get a lot more bang for
the buck.

What Obama will do as far as economic policy can be somewhat predicted based
on his advisors' thinking.

One of his top advisers just released a policy change proposal:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/15/AR2009011501715.html?hpid=topnews

It's a shame that a proposal to change the economy cannot be distributed for
free (they're charging $49)