[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 15, Issue 26

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:12:06 CET 2009

on johh: see http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Clippinger%2C_John

and more:

   1. Trust <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Trust> (15,409 bytes)
   16: John Clippinger [http://www.jclippinger.com/science-of-trust/]
   reviews the science confir...
   41: (http://www.jclippinger.com/science-of-trust/)
   46: John Clippinger [http://www.jclippinger.com/science-of-trust/]:
   51: (http://www.jclippinger.com/science-of-trust/)
   56: John Clippinger [http://www.jclippinger.com/science-of-trust/]:
   2. Reputation <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Reputation> (27,914 bytes)
   191: John H. Clippinger on [http://onthecommons.org/node/723 Identity,
   Re...
   208: See what John Clippinger has to say on [[Social Currencies]], from
   the sam...
   3. Social Currencies
<http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Social_Currencies>(2,324 bytes)
   3: (John H. Clippinger at http://onthecommons.org/node/723)
   10: John H. Clippinger at http://onthecommons.org/node/723
   4. Identity <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Identity> (1,154 bytes)
   24: #A [[Crowd of One]]. By John Clippinger.
   5. Rennaissance of the
Commons<http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Rennaissance_of_the_Commons>(33,635
bytes)
   1: ... Framing A New Global Identity and Order. By John Clippinger and
   David Bollier
   6. Renaissance of the Commons - Part
two<http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Renaissance_of_the_Commons_-_Part_two>(34,830
bytes)
   8: ...aming A New Global Identity and Order.''' By John Clippinger and
   David Bollier
   105: 3 John H. Clippinger, "Why Routing is Better Than Sharing," November
   2...
   165: '''John Henry Clippinger'''
   167: ... Fe Institute. Dr. Clippinger can be reached at jhclippinger@
   mindspring.com.
   7. Code <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Code> (17,590 bytes)
   51: * John Clippinger
   105: ...are framing a new global identity and order. John Clippinger and
   David Bollier
   122: ...Boyle's "The Enclosure of the Public Domain," and Clippinger and
   Bollier's "The Renaissance of the Commons."
   124: ... digital creation (the Second Enclosure); and the Clippinger/Bollier
   piece was instrumental in making the Comm...
   144: ...nd well-distributed papers by Ghosh, Benkler, and Clippinger
   /Bollier.
   8. Crowd of One <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Crowd_of_One> (7,863 bytes)
   1: Book: John Clippinger. , A Crowd of One: The Future of Individual
   Ident...
   10: .../identityblog.burtongroup.com/bgidps/2007/06/john_clippinger.html
   14: .../identityblog.burtongroup.com/bgidps/2007/06/john_clippinger.html
   )
   21: "In *A Crowd of One*, John Henry Clippinger shares the theories of
   30: ...d lead to new innovations in social organization, Clippinger says.
   9. Group <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Group> (18,063 bytes)
   47: ...refer to use the term group physics (or what John Clippinger has
   termed "[[Social Physics]]") rather than ...
   10. Group Physics <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Group_Physics> (2,344
   bytes)
   4: ...refer to use the term group physics (or what John Clippinger has
   termed "[[Social Physics]]") rather than ...
   11. Clippinger, John
<http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Clippinger%2C_John>(695 bytes)
   6: John Henry Clippinger is a Senior Fellow at the Berkman Center for
   Inte...
   12. Social Currency <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Social_Currency> (4,119
   bytes)
   7: JC Clippinger [http://onthecommons.org/node/723?PHPSESSID=97029...
   13. Reputation Tags <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Reputation_Tags> (2,236
   bytes)
   6: JC Clippinger:
   14. Cloud Law <http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Cloud_Law> (5,222 bytes)
   34: My friend John Clippinger of the Berkman Center has described the
   virtual c...