[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 15, Issue 26

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:24:00 CET 2009

It's not really where my mind is right now either, but what Marc is saying
really jived with what I heard at the VRM conference at Berkman in October.
Doc explained that they don't heavily promote it, but hope that the right
folks will discover it virally.  I'd encourage anyone to participate on the
wiki or reach out to one of the members if they find the project worthwhile.

I get the impression that David is not heavily involved, and I don't know
John Clippinger at all.