[p2p-research] p2presearch Digest, Vol 15, Issue 26

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:01:20 CET 2009

Are folks here familiar with Berkman's VRM project?

http://projectvrm.org

For this discussion particular:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projectvrm/Main_Page#VRM_Principles

Also, as usual, P2P Foundation page summarizes it better than the home site:

http://p2pfoundation.net/Vendor_Relationship_Management

Just tryin' to weave the ol' network...

MC