[p2p-research] Fwd: Summary of difference between P2P Theory and P2P Social Currency

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:08:22 CET 2009

I use the concept of 'peer-informed'

in all productive models, tribal gift economy, feudal hierarchical
allocation, market pricing, these modes are just dominant, but never
exclusive, but they nevertheless profoundly inform the other modes at the
margins .. (dating becoming a for-profit activity for example)

similarly the p2p ethos of communal sharing will influence market modes, as
you are trying to establish,

Michel

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:47 AM, marc fawzi <marc.fawzi at gmail.com> wrote:

> fyi ... leading to an 'Hybrid P2P' theory maybe?

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: