[p2p-research] Fwd: Where does the "lost" money go ? can we find it and get it back ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:16:04 CET 2009

Hi Nicholas,

the super-rich are also differentiated, they invest in various sectors, some
make good decisions, some are lucky, others are not. Various governments may
support different sectors. Of course, 'haves' have a lot better chance to
survive and even strengthen themselves than have nots, who suffer
disproportionally from crisis, and indeed as you say, others will use the
opportunity to dispossess even more!

I just want to guard against any conspiracy theory that sees a small clique
controlling everything and mastering reality, while the rest of us are just
spectators.

Your speculations are undoubtedly researchable,

MICHEL