[p2p-research] Fwd: Where does the "lost" money go ? can we find it and get it back ?

nicholas at themediasociety.org nicholas at themediasociety.org
Mon Jan 5 13:28:42 CET 2009

I do understand that money is created by private loans... but there is
also money made by nation states...

by definiton, the money that is lost in a transaction goes to the
winning party in that transaction... so, who is the winning party ? is
it legitamte that the won that moeny ? if not, lets get it back

my feeling is that the bubbles, booms and busts are used by the super
rich to enrich themselves by their rich deputies by exploiting
everyone else

that the money lost, makes its way to the super rich, is taken out of
public companies and exchanges, and ends up in the shadow and private
banking systems... in tax havens, private accounts etc

the money is transferred, and is accumulated

therefore, it can be found, and redistributed

I wonder whether the equivalent to the stock exchanges in the shadow
banking world are growing, while the public exchanges are shrinking

Nicholas Roberts
[im] skype:niccolor