[p2p-research] Fwd: Incan P2P Empire

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:23:30 CET 2009

Great discovery Dante,and they actually link to us below the Manifesto page.

This is really very very congruent with our work, perhaps the closest I have
found so far, a very serious project in making it real and operational as
well.

The contact page does not work for me, if you find a way to contact them,
thanks for letting me know,