[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Sustainable Abundance: Distributed vs Decentralized

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 23:39:11 CET 2009

marc fawzi wrote:
> Why would decentralized abundance fail (fail to sustain itself) if there was
> a proper self-regulation mechanism?

Decentralized abundance *can* succeed (grow within the current system)
*if* we had a proper self-regulation mechanism.

So first must write that self-regulation mechanism.

Then, once it is written, we can apply that legally binding 'code' to
any physical property we own.

Oh, but before that we need to decide precisely what is wrong with the
current system, and what we intend to do to 'solve' the perceived
problem so that we can fully understand the needed intent of the
mechanism we create.

Does that sound realistic?

PS: Could you make the "p2p-money-game" archives readable?  Or
otherwise, how many Federal Reserve Notes to become a memeber?

Thanks,
Patrick