[p2p-research] Fwd: building on japanese p2p economics research ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:50:06 CET 2009

Dante has uncovered very advanced Japanese research on energy-backed p2p
currencies and economic exchange systems

see especially here:
http://www.media-art-online.org/iwat/research/papers.html.en

I'm hoping that someone in our network has a little extra time to explore
this further ... bad timing for me as after this 10 holiday, I have a 3 week
lecture tour ...

Seems important to connect with this work in Japan,

If someone can find Kenji Saito or Eiichi Morino's email addresses, I'd be
happy to connect,

Michel Bauwens

   1. Kenji Saito,
i-WAT<http://www.media-art-online.org/pdf/i-wat-dissertation.pdf>:
   The Internet WAT System -- An Architecture for Maintaining Trust and
   Facilitating Peer-to-Peer Barter Relationships --, Ph.D. Thesis, Graduate
   School of Media and Governance, Keio University, February, 2006
   2. Kenji Saito, Peer-to-Peer
Money<http://www.media-art-online.org/pdf/hsi2003-i-wat.pdf>:
   Free Currency over the Internet, Proceedings of the Second International
   Conference on Human.Society at Internet (HSI 2003), Lecture Notes in
   Computer Science 2713, June, 2003, pp.404-414 (Springer Publications)