[p2p-research] Google to tear down social networking walls

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:33:36 CET 2009

Patrick,

It seems that we're all born with a desire to shape both our identity
as well as what we produce, which can be sometimes seen as part of our
identity (although not always.)

Collective production is great but people sometimes desire to be
unique and to make unique individual choices that others may not agree
to.

How do you address that?

Marc