[p2p-research] Google to tear down social networking walls

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:19:39 CET 2009

Athina Karatzogianni wrote:

> 'our business is healthy' seems is the driving force
> there is nothing wrong with it

There is something wrong with it.

'our business is healthy' means Profit is high.

Profit requires scarcity, yet we need abundance.

Business must keep Price above Cost for investor expectations.

But  peers already invest in Material Means of Production
when we buy single-owner private property such as a PC.

And we invest labor when we work on a Free projects.

We already invest for product alone, yet share the potential.

We can do it in the future when we buy together and co-own.

Sincerely,
Patrick