[p2p-research] List of articles on Indium/Gallium Supplies

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 04:13:10 CET 2009

Hi Marc,

Kurt's point is not to abandon solar energy,

It's a warning not to expect any miracles that will quickly and in time undo
the current resource crisis, and let us continue to behave in extremely
wasteful ways, expecting that a technological fix will save us 'in time' ...

A lot of authors that have examined Peak Oil and other resource constraints
have come to that conclusion (James Kunstler, Leslie Brown, etc...). I'm
waiting for a documented response that does not relay on faith in a
miraculous technofix, but so far, I have seen nothing coming,

Michel