[p2p-research] a thinker of abundance:

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:50:26 CET 2009

Hi Sam,

Right now I am developing with you a hub called Fab Focus in which all the
spokes, including the open business models and design sharing you mentioned,
are accessed from this one location. Fab Focus centers around the emerging
OS Fab Lab community, The Austin Fab Lab and Factor e Farm are on my radar,
let's find others to network on this:

http://www.appropedia.org/Fab_Focus

Please communicate with the Open Manufacturing list and create a spoke at
the hub, Fab Focus, which links to your work.

I look forward to working with the P2P Foundation, Open Manufacturing,
Appropedia, and other Fab Lab / Open Hardware related groups to bring this
forward.

As to go on topic, let's continue this conversation at Open Manufacturing.
http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing

Please begin Sam by describing how you are collaborating with Factor e Farm
and describe what you are working on. Post links to that work in discussion.
Let's make that accessible, usable, and revisable in practice by presenting
it from Fab Focus.

I am very interested in working with you! Let's do it!

Nathan

--
Nathan