[p2p-research] Fwd: Request for Open Standards in EC Projects

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:42:27 CET 2009

An interesting note for US researchers:

There are significant cases where you can find more data, in more widely
re-usable formats, about the *US*, from EU websites, than from US-based
websites.

Human rights, pollution data, academic research of different types. There is
US data in EU databases in open standard formats. Hopefully the new admin
will realize this problem and take a que from EU

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
AIM: Str9960
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samrose
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://socialsynergyweb.org/network
http://socialmediaclassroom.com
http://localfoodsystems.org
http://openfarmtech.org
http://notanemployee.net
http://communitywiki.org

"Long ago, we brought you all this fire.
Do not imagine we are still chained to that rock...."

http://notanemployee.net/