[p2p-research] a thinker of abundance:

Nathan Cravens knuggy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:04:16 CET 2009

> but can contribute two without preaching
> for openness on one list and practicing Wikipedia/IRC style governance
> on another list.

To make it clear to our readers, Marc is pointing out, based on his
perception, a poor evaluation of my actions, which implies a poor evaluation
of my personhood. That has nothing to do with this topic at all, of course.
To act on the words further would begin the game of 'reducio ad fatalis' in
my view, a game I would rather not.

I will simply point out what Marc is doing, and in this attempt, demonstrate
how not to pervert any topic further by imitating the naughtiness Marc has
expressed. You will note the words "pervert" and "naughtiness" describe
a poor evaluation on my part. Its okay if you disagree, but I believe it
tough to argue successfully against my evaluation of the sentence Marc
produced.

In taking that advice of "no-doing," when engaged in 'reducio ad fatalis',
you will then have a more clear aim to produce abundance. Now to leave
you to wax latin to describe abundance generating activity! Other than
describing that activity, let's do that activity activity as well, beginning
with the words we say to one another.

Nathan