[p2p-research] Wikiversity’s potential in global capacity building

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:40:26 CET 2009

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for this very informative piece,

The danger is tribal hardening, i..e between the people faithful to
Wikipedia and the people who have given up on it (like WR), each position is
legitimate, but can lead to polarising effect.

What you show here is the oppostive, a willingness to undertand the other
side,

Michel

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com