[p2p-research] List of articles on Indium/Gallium Supplies

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:03:27 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:54 PM, marc fawzi <marc.fawzi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: viability of solar cell technology beyond silicon
>
> We had ample debate but (after asking twice) no one has provided a
> link to the paper that says gallium/indium supplies are at risk of
> being depleted in the short term.

What are the propertiesof Indium/Gallium that make them so desirable
for solar panels?

Observing the emergence of efficient adpative solar energy conversion
in nature, from organic components, it is reasonable to think that
time would be well spent to think about how to generate solar
conversion technology from organic building blocks,  or even living
things (microbial fuel cells could generate electricity, and
simultaneously clean water, by processing waste water from humans and
animals)

> If anyone should like to provide links here to all such articles re:
> supply of indium and/or gallium regardless of whether they may be
> biased (fabricated conclusions of or bad analysis) not, please do so
> right here.
>
> Here is the first link (from a corporation):
>
> http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:9xU1oL86m_EJ:www.indium.com/_dynamo/download.php%3Fdocid%3D552+gallium+indium+supply&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Sam Rose
Social Synergy
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
AIM: Str9960
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samrose
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://socialsynergyweb.org/network
http://socialmediaclassroom.com
http://localfoodsystems.org
http://openfarmtech.org
http://notanemployee.net
http://communitywiki.org

"Long ago, we brought you all this fire.
Do not imagine we are still chained to that rock...."

http://notanemployee.net/