[p2p-research] Wikiversity’s potential in global capacity building

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:49:08 CET 2009

Chris,

You label people as trolls and arguments as non-sensical. But you are
1 voice in 6 billion.

The way to enable change is with the power of ideas and the will to
put them in action. Not by stating subjective opinions and judgments
with no consequence whatsoever.

Let's focus the debate on ideas.

I sated mine with respect to no bans, no deletions and PageRank-like
trust metric to rank versions.

It is not a perfect idea. No idea is, but it is an idea that I and
other developers can think about and possibly code one day. Maybe
soon. The important thing is to contribute ideas to the debate not
simply provide opinions and circumstantial arguments.

Can you share your ideas?

Marc