[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Fwd: there is no energy crisis

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Feb 20 09:20:05 CET 2009

I respect Michel request to just drop this indium/gallium dead horse
for now on the list, that's why I just cut off that part. The only
thing I'm replying here is to congratulate you for your tact towards
people with disabilities of any kind:

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 12:39:11 PM -0800, marc fawzi wrote:
> This maybe the reason i don't want to make it easier for you/others
> to resort to ADD mode. If you want direct communication that works
> for ADD...

I'll continue privately.
Marco F.
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84