[p2p-research] Fwd: ICWSM Proceedings Online

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:37:33 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Hamilton <hamilton at aaai.org>
Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:42 AM
Subject: ICWSM Proceedings Online
To: icwsm09 at aaai.org

 Dear ICWSM Community Member,

The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) is
delighted to announce the first step in its major initiative to open up
access to the technical content of its digital library. All AAAI conference
proceedings and technical reports are now freely available to the
international research community by clicking on "Library" at
http://www.aaai.org. During the coming months, AAAI will be migrating this
section of the Library to an open area of the AAAI Open Journal System
(OJS), the system that currently houses the archive of the* AI Magazine*.
OJS will greatly enhance the user experience, by allowing readers to conduct
extensive searches about articles and the author's other work without every
leaving our site. Access to the contents of the latest issues of the* AI
Magazine* will remain part of AAAI membership benefits.

AAAI is the proud sponsor of the ICWSM conference series, and published the
conference proceedings. As part of our 2009 open access initiative, the
ICWSM-08 papers have been included in the AAAI Digital Library. This access
will continue for 2009 papers and beyond. Please visit
http://www.aaai.org/Library/library.php for a full list of the contents of
the digital library.

AAAI's digital library is made possible through through the generosity of
AAAI's membership and individual donations. We hope that you will consider
becoming a member of AAAI (
http://www.aaai.org/Membership/membership-form.php) and/or making a donation
to the organization (https://www.aaai.org/Forms/donate.php) so that this and
other free public services to the scientific community may continue.

Best regards,

Carol Hamilton
Executive Director, AAAI
http://www.aaai.org