[p2p-research] Wikiversity’s potential in global capacity building

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:34:33 CET 2009

efforts by well-intentioned admins and individuals are certainly welcome,
and may explain the wide variety of experiences depending on the different
languages and topic areas on the wikipedia, which may account for different
organisational cultures ..

however, I think that it is also important to do due process well, with
independent arbitrators,

I don't have the impression, after reading many complaints and cases, that
this is done sufficiently well,

Michel

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:49 AM, Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy at appropedia.org