[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Fwd: there is no energy crisis

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:40:23 CET 2009

<<
Looking to the past and saying "its not happened before" is not a very
good way of predicting the future IMHO.

It's called Bayesian probability or subjective probability. It's a
reliable way in absence of deductive logic.

I agree that optimism is naive. But that's a very basic quality of optimism. :-)