[p2p-research] an economy for open source content and open source development

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 06:30:58 CET 2009

The design of the economy, which is a system of systems, is a lot more
subtle than the design of any individual system within it.

If the design of the economy makes sense then the systems within it can be
incorporated from other sources (e.g. Azureus is one example of open source
P2P content framework but it does not stream. Swarmstream is another but
it's closed source.)

I don't think evolution waits until it figures out how to perfect
something.

If imperfect can do the job 99% of the time then that's good enough.

Nature's own SLA is never better than 99%

Marc