[p2p-research] an economy for open source content and open source development

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:51:27 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Om Besh <ombesh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> fyi

For your "P2P youtube", I might point out that the bit torrent
algorithms and other P2P algorithms are kind of hard things to come up
with, even in the research circles. What you should do is go find
somebody from the original cypherpunk mailing list and implement the
algorithm- something like torrenting, freenet, debtorrent, etc.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507