[p2p-research] [ox-en] Commons and Long Tail = Sustainable Combination

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 03:46:05 CET 2009

Dear Marc,

This is a very cogent summary of your argument and I'm reposting it on the
regular blog on the 18th, see
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/is-a-digital-commons-sustainable-without-corporate-support/2009/02/18

Could also be a useful contribution to our ning forum, so I would encourage
you to repost it there,

I will respond in the next few days,

Michel

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: