[p2p-research] P2P TV?

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:03:03 CET 2009

Patrick,

I like the way you zoomed in on my small suggestion and then backed out from
there to the 50,000 foot view.  The reminder of the 'real' beneath all of
this webby activity is helpful.

I want to make clear that I was not hoping to start a widespread p2p tv
movement.  Rather, I wanted to create a novel way to feature the work of the
people here on this list (who do know how to share).  I figured it could
help bring some attention to these ideas at a time when they are needed.

Of course this assumes that this group *wants* to grow and raise its
profile.  I have to be careful not to succumb to the logic of perpetual
growth :)

Matt