[p2p-research] Open_Source_Building_Alliance_Operation

Massimo Menichinelli info at openp2pdesign.org
Thu Feb 5 10:17:48 CET 2009

Dear Michel (and Eric and Nikos, nice to know you),
I was about to write an e-mail to you tonight on this subject!
I've published two posts in my blog (with a third one scheduled for
today) about the Open Source Building Alliance Operation, so I can
write a post resuming it for the P2P Foundation blog in these days.

Best regards,

Massimo Menichinelli

--
Massimo Menichinelli
Via Giacomo Matteotti 14, 20090 Assago (MI), Italy
info at openp2pdesign.org
http://www.openp2pdesign.org/
http://www.openp2pdesign.org/massimo_menichinelli/