[p2p-research] [Open Manufacturing] Re: [ox-en] All Work is Created Equal

marc fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:23:43 CET 2009

The title could have been "All Energy Is Created Equal" and it could have
stated that human work energy is measured in Joules, which is how it is
measured.

So I think I might change it to say that and it still would say exactly the
same thing except in a language that doesn't bother people who feel that
human work energy for a dentist is more valuable than human work energy for
a carpenter, when measured by the same stick.