[p2p-research] fakeness of recovery

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:52:26 CET 2009

I think the comparison between anglosaxon and iberic colonialism is skewed
by north american success,

- the british colonies outside did not do that spectacularly well,

and

- iberic colonialism was not predicated on the genocide of the natives,
unlike anglo-american colonialism

but of course that very crime created a terra nullius without feudal
impediments to create a commercial state ...

Michel