[p2p-research] lightfoot book sharing ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:58:51 CET 2009

Asking review copies works for me as an individual, but sharing them is not
easy, as I take a long time to read them ...

a central place where people are willing to list the books they have, and
the place where they are, and if they're willing to make them travel, could,
given critical mass, work ...

I'm pretty sure a number of such schemes are already in place

http://p2pfoundation.net/Book_Commons ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Book_Swapping ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Social_Cataloging

(I have an updated Book Commons delicious tag as well)