[p2p-research] Fwd: Your Amazon.com order 102-0690203-1681842 has shipped!

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:05:18 CET 2009

Sorry to all...apparently a baby visiting our house banged my keyboard while
gmail was up.  I have a shortcut of cntrl-p to forward.  Whoops!

By the way, no worries on my info...it is a freight forwarding company
listed...not a personal address.  Amazon doesn't ship direct to the Cayman
Islands...we need to use freight forwarding and customs brokers.

Ryan

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Stan Rhodes <stanleyrhodes at gmail.com>wrote:

> And coming in at #1 on the Top Ten for when you know you're forwarding too
> much to the p2pr list...
>
> At least now I know where to send those gift subscriptions of Muscle
> magazine and Cat Fancy.
>

> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Andy Robinson <ldxar1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Umm... not wanting to scare you, but did you mean to send that to the
>> list?  Your home address will now be available to casual searchers on the
>> web...

Ryan Lanham
rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Facebook: Ryan_Lanham