[p2p-research] Fwd: Your Amazon.com order 102-0690203-1681842 has shipped!

Ryan Lanham rlanham1963 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:27:18 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amazon.com <order-update at amazon.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Your Amazon.com order 102-0690203-1681842 has shipped!
To: "rlanham1963 at gmail.com" <rlanham1963 at gmail.com>

Dear rlanham1963 at gmail.com,

Today ButterflyPhoto shipped item(s) in your order, placed on December 24,
2009.

SHIPPING DETAILS

The following items were sold by and shipped from ButterflyPhoto in
package 1 of this shipment:

1 of JBL On Stage Micro Portable Speaker Dock for iPod (Green)

Shipping Carrier: FedEx

Ship Date: December 27, 2009
Shipping Speed: Standard
Carrier Tracking ID: 840748810113366

Your shipping address:

   Ryan & Katherine Lanham (NCI-6023)
   7260 NW 25TH ST
   MIAMI, FL 33122-1701
   United States

If you have additional items in your order, you will receive an e-mail
when those items have shipped.

QUESTIONS?

If you have questions about this order, including the status of your
shipment, you can either visit http://www.amazon.com/wheres-my-stuff or
e-mail ButterflyPhoto to get in touch directly with ButterflyPhoto.

Safe Shopping Tips
Amazon.com works hard to protect our customers. For your safety, when
ordering items advertised by sellers other than Amazon.com:

* Always place your orders directly through Amazon.com. Never send money
directly to sellers through wire transfers or checks; we do not guarantee
such transactions.

* Beware of e-mails that request direct payments, request payment to
international locations, or ask for personal information. Amazon.com will
never e-mail you to pay for Marketplace transactions outside our shopping
cart, or ask you to confirm personal information such as a credit card
number or password via e-mail. If a particular e-mail looks suspicious or
unusual, please contact us directly.

Reporting suspicious activity at
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/contact-us will help us enhance
marketplace safety and serve you better in the future.

For more safe-shopping tips, read about Safe Online Transactions at
http://www.amazon.com/safe-secure.

Order Details

Date:                December 24, 2009

Amazon Order #:      102-0690203-1681842

 1 of JBL On Stage Micro Portable Speaker Dock for iPod (Green), $73.49*

*above item(s) sold by and shipped from ButterflyPhoto
              Item Subtotal:  $73.49
        Shipping & Handling:  $0.00

                       Total:  $73.49

               Paid by Visa:  $73.49